Welcome to the RFUMS Distance Student Guide to Library Resources and Services!
- The purpose of this page is to list the variety of resources and services available to you as a current student of RFUMS.
- Remember: Even though you never may set foot on our main campus, you still are eligible to benefit from the electronic resources and services the library provides.
List of the various electronic resources with links and descriptions for each resource.
- Please be aware most of these resources require you to log in with your HexlixNet username and password.
- All of these resources are available 24 hours a day both on-campus and off.
This page contains tutorials that show you how to:
- find full text in PubMed
- find articles in LibrarySearch
- find an electronic journal by title
- find eBooks by title
This page outlines the reasons for meeting one-on-one with a librarian, as well as how you can do so, even as a distance student.
This page outlines the Interlibrary Loan and Print2PDF services and provides a link to the request form.
Information on copyright and fair use in the educational setting. Consultations are available.
- Interlibrary loan services can be used to request books and journal articles relevant to RFUMS academic, clinical, or educational activities that are not currently available in the library collection.
- Print2PDF services can be used to request the digitization of print materials held in the library collection that are unavailable in electronic format. (ex. sections of books, older journal articles that are not available online, etc.)
A form for asking the librarians a question.