To access these resources, please click on the link of the item you are looking for and log in with your HelixNet username and password.
|A-to-Z Electronic Resources List (Search by journal TITLE)|
|Article Search Engine (Search for articles by TOPIC or SUBJECT)|
DATABASES (Search by DATABASE)
Acland Anatomy (On Campus Only)
Atlas of human anatomy in real life 3-D
ClinicalKey (Works best in Internet Explorer or Chrome)
Elsevier's ClinicalKey™ is the advanced clinical insight engine that uses unique Smart Content technology to provide medical professionals with fast, accurate, evidence-based answers.
*Maximum 10 Concurrent Users
*Maximum 5 Concurrent Users
- Provides links to electronic textbooks previously available through STAT!Ref as well as additional e-texts
- Practice exams for Boards
- Combines in-depth content of Elsevier books, journals, and review articles with evidence-based point-of-care content.
Online training and reference solution for the clinical setting. The following topic areas are available:
- Emergency Medicine
- Internal Medicine
- Training Physicians
- Web-based diagnosis and decision support system that provides search results from various web resources, including MD Consult and PubMed.
- Reference and point-of-care drug information
- Iowa Drug Information Service
- Electronic Catalog-search for textbooks in our print collection. Click below for access type.
- RFUMS Student Dissertations & Theses
- Collection of psychiatric references from American Psychiatric Publishing, Inc.
- NCBI/NLM LinkOut
Access the following:
- AAFP Conditions A to Z
- How to Write, Publish, and Present in the Health Sciences...
- EBSCOhost Research Database
- Collection of databases that contain different types of high quality in-depth evidence to assist in healthcare decision making
- Full text, peer-reviewed and scholarly scientific articles in psychology
- Access to WorldCat
Library Staff Hours
The Learning Resource Center is open for study twenty four hours a day/seven days a week.
Circulation services are only available during library staff hours.
Please be aware staff are not available on major holidays.
8:00am - 10:00pm
Saturday - Sunday
12:00pm - 5:00 pm